Haydn and Drew's Holiday Blog

Join us on our trip around South East Asia. Details of our plans and updates on what we are up to will appear in the blog, so make sure you pop back regularly.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Five days to go

Yes its Saturday, but as I need to clear my desk before the bread I've spent most of the morning completing work.

I took a break to watch the qualifying for the Turkish Grand Prix.

Then this afternoon managed to get a couple of hours siesta and guess what I dreamed of, yes being at sea, though in the dream it was a small rowing boat, not quite the thing for the Indian Ocean. Clearly the holiday is breaking into my sub-conscious now!!

Did some more work this afternoon and then went to Mass. I'm not sure yet how I'm going to manage to get to Mass next week. I guess someone on the Ship will have an idea?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home