Haydn and Drew's Holiday Blog

Join us on our trip around South East Asia. Details of our plans and updates on what we are up to will appear in the blog, so make sure you pop back regularly.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Less than 24 hours before we leave

Having left the Uni at 4.30 I guess the holiday has started, though marking the four resits from the Business of E-commerce course I taught back last October/November means I have a little more to do before being completely finished for the hols.

24 hours from now and we will be getting into the Car taking us to Heathrow.

For those who have only just found the blog (I know some of my work colleagues have only just got here) it is worth reading this post if you want to know where we will be and when. The post has plenty of links with further info on the holiday.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home