Haydn and Drew's Holiday Blog

Join us on our trip around South East Asia. Details of our plans and updates on what we are up to will appear in the blog, so make sure you pop back regularly.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Safely out of Thailand

Just to confirm to those of you following the blog that we left Bangkok in the early hours of Tuesday. Thus we were not there at the time of the Coup. Indeed last night everything was entirely normal with no troops on the streets even though we passed close by Government House last night on our way to the airport.

More updates on the last five days will appear between now and the weekend, but I thought it was worth letting people know we are now safely back.

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 7:53:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Janet,

    thanks. Yes I think we are better out of it, but it would have been exciting to see the troops move in.

    Yes the photos are all on this laptop, as well as on Flickr, so I will be able to show them all to him as I always take the laptop down to do Dad's accounts.

    I'll let you know when we arrange when I am to go down to see Dad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home