Haydn and Drew's Holiday Blog

Join us on our trip around South East Asia. Details of our plans and updates on what we are up to will appear in the blog, so make sure you pop back regularly.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

More on Mangalore

There were some problems with the web here yesterday. The weather was fair, so I'm not sure what it was that caused it, but it meant that having sent my Mangalore Mystery post I noted two typos (which I've now corrected) so I hope it was possible to make sense of them.

I also realised I didn't mention why I had used the title Mangalore Mystery. The point was that three times on our journey to the Cashew factory the guide had to leave the bus to ask directions from people sitting or standing on the side of the road. Not only was the trip a mystery tour (even to the driver) not just a visitors tour, but by the end our bus had to follow another bus on the same journey to make sure our driver did not get lost again :-)

Not sure how I forgot that, but it gave all of us on the bus some thing to laugh over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home