Haydn and Drew's Holiday Blog

Join us on our trip around South East Asia. Details of our plans and updates on what we are up to will appear in the blog, so make sure you pop back regularly.

Monday, September 04, 2006

The ship's location



I'm about a day behind telling my story in the blog. Hence today is day four of the cruise, though I've only just posted day twos entry. It takes some time to capture all we have done.

So for those interested in our present position, here is where we are now. Between South India and Sri Lanka.

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 9:28:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Janet,

    I suspect for some people here the cruise is only about the drinking!!

    There are two people at our table, who have never set foot off the ship since it left Mumbai. My reflection is the cruise is more about the places than the ship. It is great as a comfortable way of getting places, but I'm not into the more 'hi di hi campers' elements. (Though the many cruise fans wouldn't see it like this).

    Luckily you can easily escape these and go to quiet bars or onto the Balcony.

     
  • At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 9:30:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why not take them over on your PC. You can download them from flickr and use your data pen to show them on your laptop to Dad.

    I remember you having a go about Drew's white socks before. I guess it must be getting through as for the formal dinner when we were in suits he borrowed one of my pars of dark socks as he had none of his own :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home